Soldier
Max Brawn
Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78
Activity: 89% Activity: 89% Activity: 89%

Training Exp: On and off for 17 years.
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Bosu kickback pistols
Fav Supp: Crack on a trisket
Soldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite member

Just got out of bed after sleeping for well over 10 hours. I feel awake, well rested and fully recovered for the first time in at least a week, and it shows in the mirror. Weight is at 231.6. It jumped a little because in preparation for the keto run I'm starting today I had steak and cheese sandwiches last night to treat myself.

I'm getting ready to cook up some ground beef. I'm actually looking forward to this keto run. The whole problem I have with VLC dieting is that it kills my numbers, but right now my numbers are really the last thing on my mind. It's all about fat loss, and this is the best way to do it.

I've been looking into what PH I want to try next. The final decision will come down to whether I need a little help cutting or not. I'd prefer to stay natty for this cut, get nice and shredded at around 200lb, then bulk back up to 210 or 215 with superdrol or m1t, but if I find that I can't get as cut as I want without losing too much muscle then I'll try something like M-dien to get nice and cut up.
Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote