IainK
Max Brawn
Points: 1,840, Level: 25 Points: 1,840, Level: 25 Points: 1,840, Level: 25
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 20
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Hard work in a can
IainK is a lifting machineIainK is a lifting machineIainK is a lifting machineIainK is a lifting machineIainK is a lifting machineIainK is a lifting machineIainK is a lifting machineIainK is a lifting machineIainK is a lifting machineIainK is a lifting machineIainK is a lifting machine

I agree with your conclusion. Unfortunatly your 'study' dosn't prove this;

Your time frame is too short. Given the meal you had, even if fasted, you could still be digesting/absorbing for a couple more hrs.

During the time frame I would not expect much change in rate glucongenisis to occur. Certanly nothing that a capillary sample would detect with much accuracy.

The meal was off mixed compostion.

I certanly would not expect to see a change in urinary protein content.

n=1

Its a valiant effort but even using varied biochem methods and calculations in labs its not a simple thing to get right.

Again, I believe your thesis to be correct! There is no arbitary number that needs to be set against the amount of protein that we can absorb from a feed. It's more a matter of 'time' than much else. There off course is a debate about the increase in protein balance that can occur from a single feeding or protein. Protein balance can indeed be at basline inspite of significant concentrations of cirulatory amino acids.