King of The Cowboys
Max Brawn
Points: 5,489, Level: 47 Points: 5,489, Level: 47 Points: 5,489, Level: 47
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Training Exp: 2 Years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Food
WilldBill88 is a lifting beastWilldBill88 is a lifting beastWilldBill88 is a lifting beastWilldBill88 is a lifting beastWilldBill88 is a lifting beastWilldBill88 is a lifting beastWilldBill88 is a lifting beastWilldBill88 is a lifting beastWilldBill88 is a lifting beastWilldBill88 is a lifting beastWilldBill88 is a lifting beast

Thanks everyone!

I been running 3/5/1 for 8 months now. But I been having some doubts unfortunately. Deadlift has been stuck at 295 for atleast 3 months, bench has been at 155 for about the same time... I know I hit some rep PR's and got a new PR on my OH Press recently, but it took like 2 months or so just to get a 5 pound PR. Went to BtB for some advice to see if I'm doing something wrong or if I should change my program...

So I might be dropping a bomb on some of you. I'm going to switch things up and try the old school westside method without the use of bands and chains. I feel like I been grinding out my main lifts on Wendlers program and just not seeing a whole lot of progress. This may not be a good move or maybe it will turn out for the best. I just feel I need to move on to something a little different and have been becoming more interested in the Conjugate System. I don't want necessarily give up on my program but, like I told Steve, the progress just hasn't really been coming..

If anyone has any Yay's or Nay's, feel free to leave a comment. I plan on starting out with speed benches this Sunday.

Last edited by WilldBill88; 07-25-2013 at 01:23 PM.
WilldBill88 is offline   Reply With Quote