Cutty
Max Brawn
Points: 5,647, Level: 48 Points: 5,647, Level: 48 Points: 5,647, Level: 48
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Exp: 3.5 years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Amino Acids
Cutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master member

Sunday 7/21/2013

So I fell asleep at 7 or something last night and ended up waking up at 8am today and I worked at 9 so it was sleep needed I guess. I got to work and it was very slow so I sat and wrote a couple articles on paper for my website.

I didn't have breakfast and got hit with some hunger so I went to McDonalds and luckily they didn't hear my order correctly because I went into somewhat of a binge mode so instead of what I said, I got the 2 sausage burrito combo and a chicken biscuit. I didn't want the combo but compared to what I was going to order I'm ok with that.

I got home and had errands to run, ate some manwhich with 2 open faced buns and then went out to a party and had a few jello shots.

There it was, Little Ceasars pizza and cheesy bread. I've had enough of eating that crap this week and denied myself the food. I had resentment, hate, cold sweats, and a feeling of anxiety but I did it I didn't get a piece.

No more excuses and mark every small victory towards your goals so you can appreciate just how hard you really have to work to achieve them.

I'm going to have to get one of those shirts that say something like "Caution: Dieting Athlete" or something like that lol I forget what it said on it

Successful people do what they have to do whether they feel like it or not.

Love you MAB.

Link to log

Max Gym Lifts: 495/300/605
Last Meet Lifts: 435/303/512

Passion without discipline is just a dream. - Steve Shaw

Sometimes you make your own pull by pushing forward. - Steve Shaw
Cutty is offline   Reply With Quote