View Single Post
Old 03-20-2010, 02:23 AM   #14
DieselWeasel
Elite Raw Powerlifter
Max Brawn

Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Whey Powder
DieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetiredkris View Post
Nice. Do you plan on staying at your current weight to compete? and have you contemplated following most powerlifters choice of just bulking like crazy?
Hell we all started off in different places, I've been skinny, I've been fat... bottom line is i worked hard and ended up doing what i had to do to get what i wanted. And it def looks that you've done the same.
Sorry to hear about your friend and you girl. Shes got my best of luck going out to her.
I did strongman training and competitions in 2005 and 2006, but I was always too light, like around 155. Bulking was easier in 2007, when I got up to 175-180. I was in the 181 weight class when I started competing in powerlifting, May 2008. During the transition from 2008 to 2009, I cut weight to be even more successful in the 165 class compared to the 181s, exceeding my best total in the 181s as a 165 lifter. Making weight has been getting difficult lately, so my plan is to remain in the 165s for as long as possible, then move up again to 181.
DieselWeasel is offline   Reply With Quote