View Single Post
Old 07-20-2013, 06:02 PM   #38
Cutty
Max Brawn

Training Exp: 3.5 years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Amino Acids
Cutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master member

Saturday 7/20/2013

I helped someone move last night from 10pm-2am. I had to be at work by 8 so I was a little tired and sore but it's nothing bad.

Got my GPP in last night and I was really happy with how quick I recover from running up and down stairs.. I'll breathe a little heavy but I'm ok within 20 seconds and it wasn't even a horrible heavy breathing.

Today went well, since I helped move they offered me some pizza so I had a couple pieces and didn't go overboard with it. Woke up today and have a 100 calorie snack pack thing, on lunch had .75lb beef with some cream of mushroom soup and a salad with some ranch, was tasty, sits a little heavy.

I had a couple tuna salad sandwiches just now and I'm debating on what else I want since I know I'm nowhere near what type of calories I used to eat, so if I'm hungry I'll eat more.

Got paid and I might spend a little and get a couple more pieces of my system that I need.

Hope everyone is doing well at the comp in dubuque.

Successful people do what they have to do whether they feel like it or not.
Cutty is offline   Reply With Quote