The Big Boss
Max Brawn
Points: 2,947, Level: 33 Points: 2,947, Level: 33 Points: 2,947, Level: 33
Activity: 14% Activity: 14% Activity: 14%

Training Exp: 04/2013
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Caffeine
BravenFenix is a dedicated contributorBravenFenix is a dedicated contributorBravenFenix is a dedicated contributorBravenFenix is a dedicated contributorBravenFenix is a dedicated contributorBravenFenix is a dedicated contributorBravenFenix is a dedicated contributorBravenFenix is a dedicated contributorBravenFenix is a dedicated contributorBravenFenix is a dedicated contributorBravenFenix is a dedicated contributor

Cholesterol = Immune system/hormones. Why do you think the docs want to lower it?

Cholesterol raises in the presence of stress/crap we do to protect our body. So taking care of all the causes of high cholesterol are what will fix it. But honestly, for most people on this forum who train have nothing to worry about. I've had 5 eggs everyday for idk how long, and if i overdue it like i have before (12 eggs daily/3-4weeks at a time), the most is the body lowers it's natural production. Unlike synthetic compounds, the body rebounds back at goes to normal production even after chronic over consumption. So, the 25% that comes from diet raises and the other lowers.

Only thing I would worry about is oxidation of the cholesterol... That's a questionable area with people saying have them only raw or lightly cooked, and others saying scrambled are ok. To be the safe side id have the yolks raw (if organic), otherwise sunny side up, soft boil.

Lifts: https://www.youtube.com/user/BravenFitness

Training Log: http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/sho...304#post443304
BravenFenix is offline   Reply With Quote