View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 03:21 PM   #12
Fire36
Nozzle Jockey
Max Brawn
Points: 2,397, Level: 29 Points: 2,397, Level: 29 Points: 2,397, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Fire36 is a consistent contributorFire36 is a consistent contributorFire36 is a consistent contributorFire36 is a consistent contributorFire36 is a consistent contributorFire36 is a consistent contributorFire36 is a consistent contributorFire36 is a consistent contributorFire36 is a consistent contributorFire36 is a consistent contributorFire36 is a consistent contributor

Just finished up my workout for today a little while ago. I can definately say I'm pumped about how it went today.
It was my A workout, on my A/B schedule, Squats, Bench( had to substitute with military press today) Rows( doing them on the Hammer IsoRow machine) Push ups and reverse crunch.
Squat was alot better today than last workout 155,155,165,165,170 with 5 reps each. I was "jacked" at 170 and probably had a few more in the tank. I know that dont seem like much to alot of you guys but for me its a huge accomplishment. Just because when I started the 5x5 workout last august i was doing 115 just to get my form down. Now I actually can see that I might get to 200 by may( small goal).
Military Press was ok different because I hadnt done it before but I can feel it, and the row was another achievement for me, as I believe that is one exercise that is gonna help me for sure on my weakest area on the "challenge" course and that is the hose lift. But I was doing 80 plus the machine starting weight per side. ANd I could REALLY feel it today( maybe I been doing too light of work) nonetheless I'm feeling good about the workout.

It also helped me seeing a couple guys in the gym doing multiple chest and arm exercises, bench, db bench, military press, bench with a curl bar, skull crushers, shoulder presses, and i dont know what all else, just made me feel good knowing I was lifting smarter. Thanks for the encouragment guys.
Fire36 is offline   Reply With Quote