Thread: Q&A with BBOD
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2013, 12:33 PM   #655
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TobesLCFC View Post
Can the deadlift be done for high reps (say 20) and be effective? I saw a full body routine on Primallifter.com which alternated between very heavy days (3reps) and light days (20). Also, your arms are looking swole, even though you don't do direct arm work.
High reps can be ok, but I recommend easing into them. Maintaining form is always a key concern. I always stop a set when my form feels off. You might need weeks to work up to 10+ reps on a set of deadlifts.

And thanks, hoping to lose some fat soon so I can reveal that muscle a bit more.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote