Thread: Starting Over
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2013, 05:54 PM   #21
OHDL
Max Brawn

Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Skwattzz
Fav Supp: Milk
OHDL is a lifting beastOHDL is a lifting beastOHDL is a lifting beastOHDL is a lifting beastOHDL is a lifting beastOHDL is a lifting beastOHDL is a lifting beastOHDL is a lifting beastOHDL is a lifting beastOHDL is a lifting beastOHDL is a lifting beast

My macro breakdown is 25 % Protein 25 % carbs 50 % fats. Love eating this way, its way easier to consume lots of food and for me anyway keeps fat gain down. I did a high carb bulk and was sleepy and bloated all the time and gained a lot of fat on the same calories and just failed the bulk basically. Spent 6 months on a high fat diet losing the weight. I did go paleo or primal for those 6 months. Now i just keep gluten out of my diet. Anyway this might be interesting for you to read. How to Gain Weight and Build Muscle | Mark's Daily Apple

"Take the risk of thinking for yourself, much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way."

- Christopher Hitchens
OHDL is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links