View Single Post
Old 07-14-2013, 12:52 PM   #43
1morerep
Max Brawn

1morerep is a lifting beast1morerep is a lifting beast1morerep is a lifting beast1morerep is a lifting beast1morerep is a lifting beast1morerep is a lifting beast1morerep is a lifting beast1morerep is a lifting beast1morerep is a lifting beast1morerep is a lifting beast1morerep is a lifting beast

I will be retired from the Army, house almost pay off, 1 kid away from home and 1 almost gone...not looking to make A LOT OF money. Just enough to cover the water and electricity bill. Plus if I can do what I love...

Some of the ideas may change...

Remember...I still have more MORE years in the Army. Just getting equipment now to don't have a big chunk of money coming out at the last minute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmalm123 View Post
honestly, although it wouldn't satisfy me internally, I'd probably franchise one of the low-monthly payment gyms... franchise formulas work if you work them...

otherwise, a small, crossfit-style gym is usually popular.

JC Santana had a seminar on 1500 sq ft = $100,000/year take home...your gross revenue would be $400,000-$500,000. The idea was all about fun, fast, effective workouts, usually timed, group circuits.

You're money-maker is usually middle aged women with disposable income and it has to be fun/pleasant... rarely will you make a ton of money with a "hard core" gym full of dudes.

540/385/515 (previous meet)

http://www.metalmilitia-va.com/

Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far they can go!!!

1MOREREP 2014
1morerep is offline   Reply With Quote