View Single Post
Old 07-12-2013, 08:56 PM   #1
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!
Default Strength Training – How To Workout When You Have Limited Time

Strength Training – How To Workout When You Have Limited Time

Strength Training – How To Workout When You Have Limited Time | Muscle and Brawn Bodybuilding, Powerlifting and Muscle Building.

Quote:
What do you mean there is no time!

Often when we get busy with life, the gym if the first thing that goes. I see it all the time with people I help train online, even with people in my own family.

I stress to them that if it is important enough to them, they will find a way. That statement is normally meet with the reply, “there just isn’t enough time in the day!” Well fellow gym goers, I disagree with you. There is time, and you can make improvements.
...READ MORE

This article was written by Jonathan Byrd, author of the eBook BIG: “Rapidly increase your strength using the BIG strength training system created by top ranked powerlifter Jonathan Byrd.”

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links