Well here goes my first log.
Trying to keep the diet clean.
1. 5am Protein shake (2 scoops of Whey isolate, 1c. of raw oats and 1 pt. of skim milk)
2. 8am Protein shake (S/A/A)
3. 11am 2 packs of Tuna, 1 flat bread bun and approx. 3c. of raw babyspinach.
4. 2pm 1c. of fat-free cottage cheese and 1 scoop of Whey isolate.
5. 5pm 8oz. of lean beef or chicken, small yam or potato and a greenveggie.
6. 8pm 2 scoops of Casein protein with water.
Now keep in mind there are days that I am stuck in Chicago with an inmate and after about ten hours of no food, I'm going to eat anything that I can get a hold of....snickers bar, bag of chips, sewer rat (I hear that they are high in protein.)
Okay, the training part...
I guess that you can call it a modified Westside template.
Thurs. - Speed Bench
Fri. - Max Squat & Deads
Sat. - Abs, Calves and Traps
Sun. - Max Bench
Mon. - Rest or General Conditioning
Tues. - Speed Squat
Wed. - Abs, Calves and Traps
With each day that I post, I will list the individual lifts, sets and reps. And once again work plays an important role; missed workouts, altered or just half assed training days, so is life.
Also, as time progresses I will ATTEMPT to add cardio or some kind of moving conditioning type exercise, eww!