View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 08:11 AM   #9
5kgLifter
Kettlebells' Angel !!!!
Max Brawn
Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%

Training Type: Other
5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skids View Post
Gidday there MAB

I have a question for all you budding Body builders. I more of a novice strength guy so I need a little help. I have noticed recently that my left deltoid, peck and shoulder in general is not growing as big or as fast as my right hand side. I'm starting to wonder if it is growing at all. I know that this can be expected to a point but I would go as far as saying my left side is underdeveloped. My right hand side is rather large.

Any light on this would be much appreciated as it is starting to freak me out.

Many thanks Nath.
I was wondering if there was any way for you to measure to be able to compare one against the other but shoulder/pec area may be more complex to do than biceps etc, in terms of measurement.

Since you had a shoulder injury, it could well be that impacting on it, as you've already established on reflection...so, wise just to get it checked out as well to ensure everything is running as it should be.

I notice a weird thing with development; most seem to say their dominant side is bigger, I notice that my dominant side is stronger but usually smaller (to a degree that doesn't bother me but still slightly smaller); I just assume, it's because on the dominant side I'm able to put a better contraction in, I could be way off the mark though.