Kuytrider
Max Brawn
Points: 8,127, Level: 60 Points: 8,127, Level: 60 Points: 8,127, Level: 60
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 4
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Protein Powder
Kuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master member

Well Mr. Glass here can't seem to exert his body more than a couple of times a week so perhaps listening to Mr. Christy will allow me to cease this 'stop-start' frustrating existence with the iron.

Been planning 2 sessions a week for a while and with the blessing of Off Road I was thinking perhaps to do the Christy 2 x week and maybe split it into 3 x week when the weights get heavier to focus more on the important exercises. With his 3 day programs, you're basically doing the 2 x week in a staggered format.

Anyways, when I can squat again in a week or so, I can finally stick with something and hopefully the extra recovery time will prevent further injuries.

Through trial and error, I've found that I can train without pain for a couple of days a week but training 2-3 days in a row causes issues.

Also, where can I get a copy of John Christy's book? Don't see it on Amazon, well not the UK version anyway!

Getting it done one session at a time.
Kuytrider is offline   Reply With Quote