Ramrod
Max Brawn
Points: 5,943, Level: 49 Points: 5,943, Level: 49 Points: 5,943, Level: 49
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 12
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlifts
Fav Supp: FOOD
Ramrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master member

The Cube Method
Round 1, Week 9, Day 1
Deadlift - MAX

Well today I just screwed all up. I wasn't meant to do this workout till tomorrow, but something came up and I wasn't able to hit the gym tomorrow. So I moved it up a day. I was suppose to pull 100% of a 1in Block. Which is 465 and is what I need to pull for this weekend to get the State record for the Sub-Masters div... The whole low on sleep, one less day of recovery and coming off from being sick. Just didn't sit well today.

Deadlifts
Warm ups
10/BAR
5/185
3/225
2/275
1/315
1/375

1in Blocks
1/405
FAILED/645

I tried it Conv. twice then tried it Sumo stance... Didn't even get it off the ground, but maybe 1/2in. I'm not 100% sure if I was suppose to do this workout being my meet is this weekend. Sucks because I need to get that weight and I couldn't get it even off 1in blocks. I know I can get it.. I mean I've done more. Damn weights screwing with my head now.

The Cube Method is 9 weeks then you have a meet. So I'm not sure if I should have done a MAX DL day or not. Either way after those failed attempts. I just shut it down and left. Going to just go in Tuesday, Wednesday and do all 3, but just enough to get blood flow and loosen up. Going to use Soak Fitness bath every night and go see the Chiro. this week to get adjusted.

7 Days till GO TIME...
Ramrod is offline   Reply With Quote