View Single Post
Old 07-07-2013, 02:45 PM   #7
Tannhauser
Max Brawn
Points: 138,239, Level: 100 Points: 138,239, Level: 100 Points: 138,239, Level: 100
Activity: 28% Activity: 28% Activity: 28%

Training Exp: 30+
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Front squat
Fav Supp: Creatine. C'est tout.
Tannhauser is an elite memberTannhauser is an elite memberTannhauser is an elite memberTannhauser is an elite memberTannhauser is an elite memberTannhauser is an elite memberTannhauser is an elite memberTannhauser is an elite memberTannhauser is an elite memberTannhauser is an elite memberTannhauser is an elite member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
My source of positivity comes from enjoyment of the journey. Learning how to train my body and my mind to perform when needed at will. That creates a lot of confidence for me.

I don't think about winning, but I do think about what it takes to prepare myself for the perfect effort. That is what I can control, and that is success to me.

Over the years this ability has continue to refine. At some point my body will start to let my mind down. We can't stop the age train. Even so, I will still have my ability to prepare for battle. I will just need to use it for another hobby.

I don't think about positivity. I think about enjoyment and refinement and it gives me confidence that I will do the best I can.
I like that. There's a lot of wisdom in there.

Powerlifts: 500/363/573 @ 220 belt only
front squat: 403
dips: bodyweight + 176 x 4
military press: 232
Tannhauser is online now   Reply With Quote