Anabolic Addiction Rep
Max Brawn
Points: 22,560, Level: 93 Points: 22,560, Level: 93 Points: 22,560, Level: 93
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Push press
Fav Supp: Razor 8 Blast Powder
jwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beast

Sunday Events
Left on Wednesday to go to Virginia for a wedding, so I basically had a deload. This trip was full of drinking and not a lot of sleep. Kinda a college reunion, but I had so much fun. And felt good today. I am back on track and feeling healthy.

Farmers Walk
*all sets about 50-60 feet
120 each hand x 2
160 x 1
180 x 1
210 x 1
230 x 1
240 x 1
I am trying to make small jumps with farmers and each week moving up 10-20 pounds each week. Next week I will be back to where I was pre-injury. I plan to just keep moving up each week until I fly by previous PRs! The picks felt super easy today.

Standing OHP
95 x 8
135 x 5 x 8
Missed strict press last week so I did them today, instead of log.

Backwards sled drags
1 plate x 50 yards
*all other sets 30 yards
2 plates x 1
3 plates x 1
4 plates x 4
2 plates x a long one to take my sled back inside
This was good for conditioning and really finished me off.

This was a great session, but it was incredibly hot today. Temperature was around 94 when I started and only got hotter, but I was able to push through.

Took d-pol with my breakfast and also had a multi-vitamin. Starting to feel a little bit of an energy boost from the product shortly after taking it.

About 45 minutes later, maybe a little longer took muscle marinade. The fresh fruit flavor is really good. Not too sweet and mixes up very easily. Got a great energy increase from this stuff. Smooth energy, no jitters no tingling. Just good clean energy. Pumps are tough for me to judge on events day, so I will see how that goes tomorrow. I can say I had tons of energy the entire workout, even in the heat doing events. I am very happy with the first workout.

Took slinshot with my post workout meal which was a good mix of carbs and protein. Not expecting immediate results from this, so stay tuned for the long term effects of slinshot.

So far so good, stay tuned for more. Tomorrow is bench day!