Chillen
Max Brawn
Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 5+ years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Pullup/Bent Over Row
Fav Supp: Feeding the Brain
Chillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master member

From the beginning this was a life-long journey, and from the beginning I wanted a well-rounded physique and conditioning, and after a period of study, knew that if I was consistent in training and disciplined in my diet, the body would naturally appear to be in this condition. I wanted to train in way the body was designed to function which (IMO) is an entire unit tied together; if one is weak it does in fact affect the other. For example: It doesn't matter how strong you are or how much you can lift, without oxygen and endurance conditioning it WILL leave you, if you can not breath and your cardiovascular conditioning isnt up to snuff, when you engage in these type of activities. And from the beginning, I am a mental and physical warrior on behalf of my ailing wife who has many medical issues, and I will keep my aging body well-rounded, strong, and in peak condition (and very lean), to increase the odds as I age and get older, I will be by her side to provide and take care of her when she can't. I am a warrior because many think you can not maintain a low BF under 8 percent for very long, and be strong, and I prove them wrong each and every day. I am a warrior because I have met and exceeded every goal I have ever made, and will on the current goal want (man, that sounds arrogant, lol, I am not arrogant please forgive me).

Peace and happiness to all of you today and each and every day. May all of you meet or exceed what you want out of life and out of your lifting and dieting goals.

Don

After losing 40+ unwanted lbs:

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:
Chillen is online now   Reply With Quote