JPPrice
Brawn
Points: 374, Level: 7 Points: 374, Level: 7 Points: 374, Level: 7
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 17
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: None
JPPrice has made some very good postsJPPrice has made some very good postsJPPrice has made some very good postsJPPrice has made some very good postsJPPrice has made some very good postsJPPrice has made some very good postsJPPrice has made some very good postsJPPrice has made some very good postsJPPrice has made some very good postsJPPrice has made some very good postsJPPrice has made some very good posts

Great question, here's the rundown:
-12 years old-gym membership, only allowed to do machines and cardio, but I tore into those machines.
-14 years old-they let me into the free weights room and my dad showed me how to do the basics and some of the thee gym patrons showed me the ropes
-Also 14 years old started training for football at the high school 4x a week. We ran a program called bigger faster Stronger that focused on deep squats, bench, and power cleans.
-I was a big kid, 200lbs as a freshman, put on 20 a year chugging milk and eating home cooked food.
-Soph year bench and power clean went from 225 to 315 in 9 months
-Left high school benching 395 touch n go and squatting 550
-College-Mostly maintenance, played football so same focus as high school, left there with 615 squat 455 bench
-Since college training has been on/off and here/there. Started DL a couple years ago. Maintained just enough to never "lose" what I gained before.
-November someone gave me the idea to compete, I just stopped coaching wrestling so gave it a shot. My numbers shot WAY UP, as they usually do when you're new. I know this is long but I hope it helps answer your question. Happy 4th!
JPPrice is offline   Reply With Quote