View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 09:46 AM   #135
Kleurplaay
Max Brawn
Points: 2,525, Level: 30 Points: 2,525, Level: 30 Points: 2,525, Level: 30
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%

Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: dat dere eggs
Kleurplaay is a dedicated contributorKleurplaay is a dedicated contributorKleurplaay is a dedicated contributorKleurplaay is a dedicated contributorKleurplaay is a dedicated contributorKleurplaay is a dedicated contributorKleurplaay is a dedicated contributorKleurplaay is a dedicated contributorKleurplaay is a dedicated contributorKleurplaay is a dedicated contributorKleurplaay is a dedicated contributor

Figured out why my bench has been so weird lately. Changed grips without knowing, lol. I experimented with different grip widths today and damn, a slightly wider/narrower grip can make such a huge difference. Found a grip that felt comfortable and went with that for today.

Bench press 4/3/3/3 x 72.5kg
Bench press 7/5 x 60kg

Overhead press 8/5/7 x 45kg (was kind of talking to myself and getting myself psyched for that last set. can sure make a hell of a difference to just 'ATTACK THE BAR')
Dips 6+4/5+5/4+6
Pullups 4+6/4+6/3+7
Then I did some bicep curls and called it a day.

Just wondering what you guys think, should I add another back movement into my upper body workouts? I've heard some people say that the push/pull balance is a bit off.
Kleurplaay is offline   Reply With Quote