IrishHitman
Max Brawn
Points: 6,200, Level: 51 Points: 6,200, Level: 51 Points: 6,200, Level: 51
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Exp: 8
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Chili Oil
IrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
Killing it Hitman! 515x2 is sick. My meet where I deadlifted was put on by WABDL, good people, and a well run meet. You should have a blast!
It sure was fun, but the hips are quite sore today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramrod View Post
Nice work... I've got to try this stuff. I'm running some Purus Labs stuff now and enjoying it. Just about done with it thou. Keep Killing it.
It's really good stuff, man. I highly recommend it.

I took a scoop of the Muscle Marinade before working board presses today, but I'm not really feeling it as much as I do on big days. I think auxiliary days are set up better for the Condense. Shouldn't have been a dummy and used that instead. Still got a really good chest and tris pump, and I think not feeling the MM may be mostly due to being kinda tired anyways.

"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards."
~Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

1 March 2014
SQUAT: 650 lbs
BENCH: 340 lbs
DEADLIFT: 580 lbs
TOTAL: 1570 lbs
IrishHitman is online now   Reply With Quote