Old 07-01-2013, 01:16 PM   #1393
JTurner
Max Brawn
Points: 7,933, Level: 59 Points: 7,933, Level: 59 Points: 7,933, Level: 59
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 2+ Years
Fav Exercise: BTNPP
Fav Supp: Beef
JTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by markievicz View Post
In terms of meet prep, why not sit around 102kg till then and a small water load should see you dip under 100kg for the meet? Much easier to manage your prep work on maintenance calories??
Diet wasn't aimed at reaching a certain weight for the meet, just to not be such a fatty and feel a little healthier. I can take the strength loss, it's the aches and pains from the meds that I'm taking that are driving me mad but that should start to decline in a week when I finish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Stay healthy man. Hope it heals 100%.
Thanks, should get back to normal sometime in the next month.

01/07/13 - Deload

Squat
100kg x 3 x 3

Bench
80kg x 3

Deadlift
140kg x 3

Not bad. Left shoulder is funky, only when I let it slip forward, if I hold posture it's fine.

Averaged ~3500-4000 calories for the last 3 or 4 days and weighed 99.6kg every morning, will carry on with this for a while and sort shit out when I get back to proper lifting.