View Single Post
Old 06-30-2013, 06:02 PM   #184
nighttrain
Max Brawn
Points: 10,795, Level: 68 Points: 10,795, Level: 68 Points: 10,795, Level: 68
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 20+
nighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beast

well today was the first sorta official day back working with the weights...

not too much to talk about, im trying to get back into the swing of things... and im working out in my garage, so im very limited with what I have..

but 30 minutes ago I finished up doing a very small chest, shoulder, and bicep workout.
No volume and no weight, but it is my first day back...

30 june 2013---

Close grip BB bench-- 120ish(not sure what the bar weighs, it is a standard bar not Olympic)--- 5/8/8/8/8

DB curls-- 20ish pounds(again not sure what the handles weigh)-- 13/12/12-- switched to hammer curl presses--

hammer curl presses-- 20ish(same weight as curls) 10/10/10/8

sound here my shoulder snap crackle, and poping, but im guessing that is due to none use and just getting back into it... it didn't hurt, just made noise... when I was doing the bench I could feel that the range of motion in my shoulder still needs work, so im glad I didn't try any heavy weight.

im gona try to hit tit up the mornings before I have to go to work, When im in town, and then hope there is a gym/fitness room in the hotels we stay in when im on the road... stay tuned I will try to get this up to date.

NT