TobesLCFC
Max Brawn
Points: 2,065, Level: 27 Points: 2,065, Level: 27 Points: 2,065, Level: 27
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 2
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Greek Yoghurt with honey
TobesLCFC is a dedicated contributorTobesLCFC is a dedicated contributorTobesLCFC is a dedicated contributorTobesLCFC is a dedicated contributorTobesLCFC is a dedicated contributorTobesLCFC is a dedicated contributorTobesLCFC is a dedicated contributorTobesLCFC is a dedicated contributorTobesLCFC is a dedicated contributorTobesLCFC is a dedicated contributorTobesLCFC is a dedicated contributor

1st session 6/30/2013 Heavy Bench http://hugegainer.com/5x3-bench-press-program-workout-routine/

Squat 5x5 100kg (225lbs i think) took the weight down to work on form
Bench 5x8 75kg -seemed relatively easy but i kept the rest periods at 90 seconds
Dumbell Row 5x12 (final set 10 reps) 45 kg (100 lbs-weights seem to be heavier in England but not sure why)
Dumbell Bench 3x10 35kg dumbells (80lbs)- was a bit tired after benching but this seemed quite light and i could have got another 2 reps on the first two sets
Rippetoe skullcrushers 22kg (48lb dumbells.)
Deadlft 1x5 308lbs- form was decent and i reset the weight after each rep
Calves: 5x10 reps seated raises (last two sets 8 and 6 reps)I have been using the "Huge Gainer principles" to great effect. I never really trained them before and when i started hitting them a month ago they were only 14 inches. Now they are 15 inches after 4 weeks, only half an inch smaller than my arms! My ankles are 8.3 inches so i thought was doomed to never have any calves but they are growing a lot just from adding reps. I was focusing on the squeeze at the top and i was not bouncing. Next session i'll go heavier. Thanks again, Steve. I've watched all of your videos and i like how you have the perfect combination of broscience and science in them.

All in all, a good day. This is going to be a successful program, and it fits well into full body templates. Forgot to hit biceps. oh noes!

I played football (soccer) afterwards but I didn't really have any energy. Do you guys think it would be wise to drop all cardio? I don't want it to kill my strength and mass gains.

Filming of a few sets coming shortly

Last edited by TobesLCFC; 06-30-2013 at 07:36 AM.
TobesLCFC is offline   Reply With Quote