View Single Post
Old 06-29-2013, 03:20 PM   #2
5kgLifter
Kettlebells' Angel !!!!
Max Brawn
Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%

Training Type: Other
5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomgurl View Post
I am just feeling so drained today. I got lots of sleep last night but am still so tired. I slept for over 12 hours. What do you do when you just want to go back to bed but can not or should not? I just can not seem to wake up no matter what I do
Depends on the situation...I've had days where I can't even raise my head off the pillow and fall asleep almost instantly after the last mouthful of a meal...surreal...but to me that just means there is something wrong and the body is dealing with it the best way it knows how.

On other occasions, I've had no choice but to survive the day on one hour's sleep (not the insomnia style sleeplessness) and strangely still had more energy to draw on than the above mentioned scenario.