View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 01:04 PM   #22
Kleurplaay
Max Brawn
Points: 2,525, Level: 30 Points: 2,525, Level: 30 Points: 2,525, Level: 30
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%

Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: dat dere eggs
Kleurplaay is a dedicated contributorKleurplaay is a dedicated contributorKleurplaay is a dedicated contributorKleurplaay is a dedicated contributorKleurplaay is a dedicated contributorKleurplaay is a dedicated contributorKleurplaay is a dedicated contributorKleurplaay is a dedicated contributorKleurplaay is a dedicated contributorKleurplaay is a dedicated contributorKleurplaay is a dedicated contributor

I do not know about this specific federation but my general opinion is the following.

If a group of people are close to eachother in physique and all look pretty damn joocy. What sounds more likely to you?

-They are ALL natural, which means they are all 10/10 moral people who condemn the idea of 'cheating.

-None are natural, which means that they are all enhanced and people who do not want to go on the juice are simply not at their level.

I wouldn't call myself a pessimist, but I find the first option extremely unlikely. It's in our nature to want to win, sometimes regardless of rules. You are not going to 'outwork' PEDs or beat juicers as a natty because of your superior genetics, these guys are all at the very least above average genetics.

Just my opinion. I also agree with Steve that it's silly to worry about such things. It's quite likely that it doesn't affect you at all anyway.
Kleurplaay is offline   Reply With Quote