Old 06-28-2013, 12:52 PM   #19
scruffryders
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

scruffryders is off to a bad start
Smile Natty Boy Daniels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Knapp View Post
Go spend a full day and train with him then you question his results and if there natural.

He is old school were he prefures real food to powders or cemicals. Is he natural? More natural than 90% of high schoolers.

Now would you like to post a comp pic of that grandfather instead of a full bulk and fat ass pic or should I?
BTW lets all so add he is the natty WNBF equivalant of Arnold and IBBB. So ya he is a big boy and one of the worlds top heavy weights in the natty world.
Natty Daniels is 100% natural. I know..It cost me alot of money to feed him. His meat has to be 98% fat free, no butter no oils and so on. I only get the best for him to eat. WNBF can test him on given day and never find anything that should not be in his system. He has worked to hard to get were he is for a very long time. On his off season, yes he does eat quite a bit of the stuff he shouldn't but he knows how to trim down and how long it takes him to get where he wants to be before show. If you question if he is Nature and you don't believe he is...that's your problem...Anyone can achieve the same results if they had the right training. You are welcome to email him on his site martindanielswnbfpro and can ask him yourself. He is also a CEO of D&H International Inc so you see being all natural has it's benefits. Good Luck to everyone that is trying to get their body in shape.
scruffryders is offline   Reply With Quote