View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 02:37 PM   #13
big_swede
Max Brawn
Points: 34,215, Level: 100 Points: 34,215, Level: 100 Points: 34,215, Level: 100
Activity: 62% Activity: 62% Activity: 62%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Cable flyes
Fav Supp: Celltech
big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5kgLifter View Post
This seems appropriate given the discussion is about OHP and therefore shoulders. There are 4 variations in the acromion as well which affect how people's shoulders react, some of it comes down to age/wear and tear but not always, and since we may have a different type of acromion to the next person that makes it easier or harder on our shoulder than theirs and vice versa.

I say 4 variations because there is a type 3b (or a B type to one of the others), I read it a few years back and they'd differentiated between a 3a and 3b instead of having them grouped as one type, but I can't tell you why; it mostly comes down to the angle, shape, and distance between the bones and bursa (?) (I'm not a medic, but you know what I mean, I think) and the space within/around the acromion is what makes the OHP difficult for some and easier for others, in terms of pain or discomfort and such.

Hihihi with a bit of imagination the things on that picture looks like penises =)