View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 10:32 AM   #1
Fire36
Nozzle Jockey
Max Brawn
Points: 2,397, Level: 29 Points: 2,397, Level: 29 Points: 2,397, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Fire36 is a consistent contributorFire36 is a consistent contributorFire36 is a consistent contributorFire36 is a consistent contributorFire36 is a consistent contributorFire36 is a consistent contributorFire36 is a consistent contributorFire36 is a consistent contributorFire36 is a consistent contributorFire36 is a consistent contributorFire36 is a consistent contributor
Default Fire 36's quest to succeed

Ok well been a member awhile, and just now decided to do the log. My goal is to get bigger, faster, stronger in the sporting events I compete in. And to show others a fit firefighter is the way to be.

Will add to log later have a call now.

Now to finish this up.
OK I'm back into the gym after a short break due to an extremely busy schedule.
Right now I'm at 160 lbs and 16% BF. Not sure of my max lifts because of not having a spotter.
I'm wanting to really hit this hard in preparation for the upcoming Firefighter Combat Challenge Season, and softball. I want to really get conditioned for athletics at this time maybe moving to power lifting later.

My base work out is the Stronglifts 5x5 with a few variations, and yesterdays workout was one of my better ones I've had. Felt really good after wards and getting back into a decent diet as well. Can't wait to see the progression and hope the log helps me stay motivated and on track.

Last edited by Fire36; 03-16-2010 at 12:16 PM. Reason: Interrupted by work
Fire36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links