Kuytrider
Max Brawn
Points: 8,127, Level: 60 Points: 8,127, Level: 60 Points: 8,127, Level: 60
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 4
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Protein Powder
Kuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Off Road View Post
To be perfectly blunt, that's a bunch of horse crap! I'm not sure where that line of thinking comes from, but training twice a week can lead to even BIGGER gains. Fewer sessions will leave you feeling fresh and not so beat up, that will lead to you absolutely killing it in the gym, and then with all that added recovery. . .
I knew you'd be in here

I did some research and saw you championing it on another forum

It intrigues me and my brain is muddled with ideas. I may actually do the Dan John 40 day challenge with light weights to promote recovery and repetition and then do a John Christy style 2 day a week program to see what happens.

It isn't like I'm going to make much progress at the moment with injuries. My first priority is several days of rest first and then go from there.

Thanks for your input

Getting it done one session at a time.
Kuytrider is offline   Reply With Quote