IainK
Max Brawn
Points: 1,840, Level: 25 Points: 1,840, Level: 25 Points: 1,840, Level: 25
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 20
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Hard work in a can
IainK is a lifting machineIainK is a lifting machineIainK is a lifting machineIainK is a lifting machineIainK is a lifting machineIainK is a lifting machineIainK is a lifting machineIainK is a lifting machineIainK is a lifting machineIainK is a lifting machineIainK is a lifting machine

At least from our perspective;

First attempt was the best. It wasn't buried but looked good from our possition, and am suprised it was called.

Second looked def out. If your called for depth on first attempt and you don't go as deep as that then mistake. I am not suprised at all on this call. It looked right.

3rd was borderline.

I thinks it's fair to say he didn't get the rub of the green. However I think only his first squat was convincing enough from this angle to say there was a possible mistake.

Much of his squats in training are high tbh. I think he's only just recovered from a hip injury that effected his depth for at least a portion of his training. Redgardless of any potential refing mistakes he could have made the lift to required depth. Instead he cut his second higher and didn't do much better on 3rd.