Thread: Q&A with BBOD
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 10:10 AM   #609
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by juanjames View Post
====M/W/F====
DB Bench Press = (3 Sets / 8-12 Reps)
One Arm DB Row = (3 Sets / 8-12 Reps)
One Arm DB Press = (3 Sets / 8-12 Reps)
DB Squat = (3 Sets / 8-12 Reps)

Day#1 Tricep Extensions = (3 Sets / 8-12 Reps)
Day#2 Bicep Curls = (3 Sets / 8-12 Reps)
Day#3 Trap Shrugs = (3 Sets / 8-12 Reps)

Day#1 Weighted Crunches = (3 Sets / Failure)
Day#2 Weighted Leg Raises = (3 Sets / Failure)
Day#3 Side to Sides = (3 Sets / Failure)
==============

After you told me my volume was high and that it can take months to get used to Fullbody I decided to just re-do my workout. I lowered the volume from 5 to 3 sets until it gets easy and I can add more. I took out some of the extra exercises. I may swap every now and then, like say swap the rows for pullups ect ect. Also I have a rotating Iso. and Ab exercise for each day. I will probably try this out starting tomorrow. Does it look like a good plan to you?

P.S I know the shrugs are probably killing it but I can't help it man I love my traps. My traps were naturally big before I started lifting so yeah I like to give them some attention lmao.....Anyway I was going to use upright rows for them but yeah I figured my shoulders are already getting enough stress so I wanted to just ISO my traps.

Anyway thanks as always I look up to you in many ways.
The plan looks fine. I would possibly consider a lighter day on Wednesday, meaning different exercises that were a little less physically taxing than what you have on Monday and Friday.

Just figure out how and when you are going o add weight and you're all set.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote