View Single Post
Old 06-23-2013, 02:31 PM   #8
JBrown
Brawn
Points: 2,060, Level: 27 Points: 2,060, Level: 27 Points: 2,060, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
JBrown is a dedicated contributorJBrown is a dedicated contributorJBrown is a dedicated contributorJBrown is a dedicated contributorJBrown is a dedicated contributorJBrown is a dedicated contributorJBrown is a dedicated contributorJBrown is a dedicated contributorJBrown is a dedicated contributorJBrown is a dedicated contributorJBrown is a dedicated contributor

People constantly attack one another in many different ways. Whether it's someone flipping the bird and yelling horrible things at a motorist, an elderly person upset being overlooked in a grocery line, attacking someone and saying cruel things because of one's beliefs over simple matters ("Undulating periodization is better than standard periodization,YOU SUCK ASS!"), spouse saying cruel things simply because it's the wrong time of day...the list goes on and on.

Personally, I don't take much heed in words. For the most part it's anger fueled, people saying things they don't mean, at all, anger just gets the best of them. And the best of people are sometimes overcome by anger.

What I'm most concerned with are actions towards others, not words. Somebody looking the other way when their fellow man is down and out needing help is what bothers me most.

Word are just words, and that's it. Now, the intentions behind those words are a different story, and what really matters.
JBrown is online now   Reply With Quote