CODY_SNIDER
Cody
Max Brawn
Points: 2,673, Level: 31 Points: 2,673, Level: 31 Points: 2,673, Level: 31
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

Training Exp: 7
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: The big 3
CODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributorCODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributorCODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributorCODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributorCODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributorCODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributorCODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributorCODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributorCODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributorCODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributorCODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributor

I actually think your on the right track. I agree with the majority though. It would be better to focus on a primary lift/lifts on one day. For instance maybe combine the press and shoulder work which leaves you with a squat and deadlift day and work back on both of those days if you wanted to. The key is going to be volume/intensity control. Nothing wrong with starting at higher rep scheme and working down to lower over a period of 6, 8, 7, 13 weeks basically whatever you want. The main thing I like is you are addressing the muscles. I see to many people leaving out strengthening and building the muscles individually which leads to injury. Isnt that why we all started this in the first place? Didnt we all want bigger arms and chest haha. Micheal Shultze (SS method) really put things into perspective on how little I was actually doing in the gym. So add in your chest flies and split lunges nothing wrong with that! I put in over 40 sets today myself. O and please start using a bar to bench and eating carbs!!
CODY_SNIDER is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links