View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013, 04:53 PM   #4
ChrisTheViking
Brawn
Points: 1,142, Level: 18 Points: 1,142, Level: 18 Points: 1,142, Level: 18
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Type: General Fitness
Fav Supp: Juggernaut HP
ChrisTheViking has made some good postsChrisTheViking has made some good postsChrisTheViking has made some good postsChrisTheViking has made some good postsChrisTheViking has made some good postsChrisTheViking has made some good postsChrisTheViking has made some good postsChrisTheViking has made some good postsChrisTheViking has made some good postsChrisTheViking has made some good postsChrisTheViking has made some good posts

I would love the opportunity to log for Purus. Not too long ago I was 315 lbs. and with diet and exercise I have gone down to about 290 and looking to lose more fat and gain more muscle. Right now my diet consists of clean calories, high protein, and I get about 5 to 6 meals a day. I eat zero fast food, mainly due to a gluten sensitivity, but it has been a blessing in disguise. As far as training, I am on a 3 day split right now and wil be moving to a 4 day split in 2 weeks. You should choose me because I am dedicated and I will log everything I do, and I will post pictures and video reviews as I go.
ChrisTheViking is offline   Reply With Quote