Morning weigh in: 174.4
MACROS: 200 carbs/225 protein/45 fat (Normal training day macros)
Few things I ate today:
- Protein pancakes with sugar free/calorie free syrup
- Cauliflower crust pizza
- Ground turkey wrap
- Fish Tacos (These were insanely good, google "tilapia tacos bodybuilding")
I am off in June so I have time to cook up things when I am bored. I expect the variety to drop drastically in July!
9AM: Fasted MISS Cardio on Treadmill burned 450 calories
- love this cardio as I just zone out and listen to podcasts
-I don't always do fasted just felt like it today
8PM: Chest/Shoulder/Tri Hypertrophy Day
Incline DB Press 75lbx 9/8/8 + Bench Leg raises between sets
Bench Press 205x 6/6
DB Flys 25x 15/15 (usually do cable but was taken)
DB OHP Standing 55x 6/6/6 (Honestly little too heavy will drop it down)
DB Lateral Raise Drop Set 20lb/15lb/8lb 3 sets of 10/10/10 (30 reps per set)
Rope Press downs 140x 10/10 + Cabel crunches between sets 110x 20/20
Dips BW+55x 9/9/9
- Felt really great today, really good lifting session this far into a cut haven't seen much drop in strength hardly at all. Im not flying up in weights but making small increases here and there, or at least staying the same.
- Moving my high carb (300g) day form Saturday to Friday as I will be playing basketball in the morning and then lifting later in the afternoon. I expect a weight drop!
- The last time I was anywhere close to this weight was 2005 and I was doing Triathlon type training a lost a ton of muscle. I look leaner daily and honestly would say I am in the bet shape of my life bodyfat wise.
Purus Labs Rep
"There are no limits....only plateaus."
PM Me With Any Questions