View Single Post
Old 06-20-2013, 04:09 AM   #5
LindenGarcia18
Max Brawn
Points: 8,417, Level: 61 Points: 8,417, Level: 61 Points: 8,417, Level: 61
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%

Training Type: 5x5
Fav Exercise: One arm dumbbell rows.
LindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecondsOut View Post
hey dude. Jason Blaha/Ice Cream Fitness just uploaded a vid a few mins ago that could just as well be directed at you personally. pay special attention to his comments at 3:30 (it's what we've all been telling you for months!!!):

Natural Lifters And Bulking Fast Good Or Bad - YouTube

edit: quote: "So this idea that people also come to me and say, 'I don't want to gain any body fat on a bulk,' well, you're gonna need drugs then. if you're trying to do that as a natural and you want to gain a reasonable amount of muscle mass, you're gonna have to overeat enough to gain some body fat."

But we already established that I'll have to gain some fat.

I never disputed that, I just didn't want it to be so much that I lost my job.

Bare in mind I'm a teen too. BtB said thats in my favor. He's shown me tons of transformations, where people have done what he said and have ended up looking leaner as a result of bulking. Either dropping body fat or staying the same.

He says I should be gaining more muscle than fat. And I certainly trust him over Jason Blaha.

You said I should only be listening to one person, yet youv'e posted up a video of someone else contradicting what Steve said.

I appreciate you taking the time to try and make me understand, but I already have understood allot of it. It's now just a case of trusting the process.

Last edited by LindenGarcia18; 06-20-2013 at 04:55 AM.
LindenGarcia18 is online now   Reply With Quote