View Single Post
Old 06-20-2013, 03:12 AM   #4
Dray
Max Brawn

Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: bench press
Dray is a master memberDray is a master memberDray is a master memberDray is a master memberDray is a master memberDray is a master memberDray is a master memberDray is a master memberDray is a master memberDray is a master memberDray is a master member

Disagree away, anyone. It has worked for me, is all I'll add there. I have visible abs (all of them), and am A LOT bigger and stronger than when I started. Already. And hell, I don't even count calories! Sure, I am not hyooge by any means (yet, lol), but for a natty lifter, starting this late in life, I'm doing alright.

Well, that's all except that, regarding the other part of what I posted there, Linden is currently a model. That's his job.

So, for him, adding much visible fat to his body might not work out too well. For people like us, sure, it might be okay. In his case, not so much.

Oh, and look at some of the bodies he's posted up as "ideal" (for him) - they're not very big at all, just kinda ripped and lean-ish. So "tons of muscle", say, is not even a goal here.