ravimolasaria
Max Brawn
Points: 27,548, Level: 98 Points: 27,548, Level: 98 Points: 27,548, Level: 98
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%

Training Exp: 10
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Whatever makes me strong
ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by I WILL View Post
Looks good Ravi. I will read the link so I know what you are up to.
thanks Lisa ... worth reading ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Off Road View Post
Good luck with the new routine. It looks volume brutal.
thanks OR ... yes it is volume brutal ... Also would love to grind reps on 350+ lbs on all 3 lifts ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by markievicz View Post
This program is solid, I'm on my second run at it. My only gripe is that I don't have enough time to run the first 4 weeks properly, if love to try it with the 8 sets of 5, that would rock!
Are you planning any additional days or are you happy enough with the three days?
thanks Sir Alan ... Indeed the program is very very good ... hopefully I'll be able to do justice from my end ...

I'll be doing 2 days accessory exercises like on day two it will be tri / bi / forearms / traps and on 4rth day it will be hams / calves / glutes etc. So will be doing 5 days effectively ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJosh View Post
Good Luck man! looking forward to seeing you go through this program!
thanks BigJosh ... thanks for checking in ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatter View Post
Props for always taking on the toughest programs Ravi! I thought your squat max was 500 or 505?
thanks super Jim ... Yes It was 495 / 500. But I'm taking it easy on this program as it requires all the 3 lifts on same day. Will be adding wt. on squat as and when required. But I'm looking forward to move my bench and DL numbers. Using Squat as base / warm up exercise for bench and DL ...It's been long time since I've glued to pause bench and DL numbers. Hopefully this program I'll be able to break that plateau ...