Soldier
Max Brawn
Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78
Activity: 89% Activity: 89% Activity: 89%

Training Exp: On and off for 17 years.
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Bosu kickback pistols
Fav Supp: Crack on a trisket
Soldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master member

Ok, there's been a change. I can't do the low/no carb thing. I've come to acept that I just can't limit my carb intake as it just destroys my motivations and performance, which are both pretty damn important. Saturday I had a dismal training session, then Sunday instead of training I starting eating carbs again, then Monday I trained again and the difference was night and day. I finally feel like myself again, and the weights moved like they were supposed to.

Unfortauntely this leaves me with the dilema of having to figure out which way to go with my diet. I'm going to be continuing to do shakes mostly throughout the day, but with milk instead of water. Then for dinner it will a moderately sized meal with lots of protein, but plenty of fat and carbs too. I'm not going to limit anything except my total calories.

I've got to fit all the pieces together like a puzzle. I've got to lose fat while trying to keep muscle and strength and do it in a way that makes logistical sense for my life. I'll figure it out, because I HAVE to lose some fat. Not a lot, but I need at least 10lb gone.
Soldier is online now   Reply With Quote