CoopDawg
Max Brawn
Points: 11,819, Level: 71 Points: 11,819, Level: 71 Points: 11,819, Level: 71
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 2
Training Type: SFW!
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: AAEFX K-OTIC
CoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Thanks Coop. Though guys like me and all the experienced lifters make it look easy, it was a long road. The first step is always learning to enjoy what you're doing. Some guys just do it for "abs" and "guns"...and it's hard to make any progress if you do it for show, and not for the love of the iron.

I look forward to seeing you hit this program. It is extremely effective, and with you eating right, you will be a beast soon enough. Just take one day at a time, stick with a program, and trust in the process.
Your welcome man. And no i never do it for show or the guns i want the strength and the size that comes with will be nice to but i mainly do it because i like the workouts and soreness after a good workout. Thanks for the encouragement im going to give it my all.
CoopDawg is offline   Reply With Quote