View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 12:58 PM   #13
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoopDawg View Post
Okay btb I get what you are saying i just need to vary it and make sure i dont overwork my lega and make sure i add some type of overhead presssing. Man i cannot wait to get back in the gym baseball is my life but i tell you as soon as school ends and i start college im gonna be on the weights more than anything. Lol even though im not a beast who can do 500 on deads ***cough btb cough*** I can see why you guys like the gym so much man i miss it so bad lol. BTB i was very impressed in the thread when i saw you deadlift 500 no it was actually over 500 nice job.
Thanks Coop. Though guys like me and all the experienced lifters make it look easy, it was a long road. The first step is always learning to enjoy what you're doing. Some guys just do it for "abs" and "guns"...and it's hard to make any progress if you do it for show, and not for the love of the iron.

I look forward to seeing you hit this program. It is extremely effective, and with you eating right, you will be a beast soon enough. Just take one day at a time, stick with a program, and trust in the process.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote