View Single Post
Old 06-16-2013, 06:40 PM   #1
SaxonViolence
Brawn

SaxonViolence is a dedicated contributorSaxonViolence is a dedicated contributorSaxonViolence is a dedicated contributorSaxonViolence is a dedicated contributorSaxonViolence is a dedicated contributorSaxonViolence is a dedicated contributorSaxonViolence is a dedicated contributorSaxonViolence is a dedicated contributorSaxonViolence is a dedicated contributorSaxonViolence is a dedicated contributorSaxonViolence is a dedicated contributor
Cool Healthy Homemade Bread Recipes?

My sister and I are poor and we've been discussing getting into home made bread.

I really prefer rye, but we generally compromise and get whole wheat store-bought.

I will eat white bread only under dire necessity.

Wondering how simple home made compares to "Whole Wheat" from the store.

{Sure, its way tastiernot the point right now...}

{As I understand it, both rye and whole wheat store bread are mostly milled white flour, flavored with whole wheat or rye.}

A.} Adding wheat germ is one way to go—but I know that she won't stomach much wheat germ...

Besides, wheat germ is relatively expensive. It eats up much of the hypothetical saving.

{Well, the idea isn't to save on Bread Cost, but to Beef Bread up to be a Staple in our Diets...}

B.} I'm a strong believer that most anything becomes nutritious with enough powdered milk thrown in—but once again, price.

Does anyone know a way to beef home made bread up to be a healthy anchor staple and still save money over comparative staples that one could buy in its place?

Thanx!

Saxon Violence
SaxonViolence is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links