The Gristle Eating Giant
Max Brawn
Points: 15,492, Level: 80 Points: 15,492, Level: 80 Points: 15,492, Level: 80
Activity: 14% Activity: 14% Activity: 14%

Training Exp: 2
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Rare Steak
bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatter View Post
I know what you mean wrt the oly lifting class. I have also taken a class before, and agree 100% it kicks ass in a very short amount of time. I was completely wasted after-wards. The place here offers a whole year long course for about $1300.00 pre paid. Pretty reasonable. However, I cannot afford both the crew/crew gym and that.

My big issue was the slow distinct pull from the floor on cleans.

Still scratching my head on how you did the strongman stuff as well. Maybe not so out of shape as you think!
Thanks Jim. Yeah, the oly stuff is pretty cool, but very difficult for me. The strongman work after was rough, but i had 5-10 minute breaks every now and then, so it wasn't so bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Off Road View Post
Big Squats the other day. Smashed It!
Thanks OR. Squats are becoming a favorite of mine. Now to get them STRONGER!

In other news, I'm starting up a new log, Brute Strength. This one has served me well, but I'm ready to start up something new now that my goals have solidified over the past year or so.