Soldier
Max Brawn
Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78
Activity: 89% Activity: 89% Activity: 89%

Training Exp: On and off for 17 years.
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Bosu kickback pistols
Fav Supp: Crack on a trisket
Soldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite member

Sorry for the lack of posting. My computer is messed up, so I have to use my wife's. Yesterday was very frustrating. I like this diet, but evidently my body is even more sensitive to carb deprivation than I thought. Yesterday I was almost pinned by 325 on squats. I feel weak and tired when I'm lifting. I had wanted to leave the belt and wraps off for these sessions as much as possible, but it's just not going to happen unless I lower the weights way down.

I'm going to stick with the plan for now, at least for the next few weeks, then I may have to move on to a diet that doesn't limit my carbs. Here's what I did yesterday, and what I'll do again later today.

Squats-
45x5
45x5
135x5
185x5
225x5
265x8
265x8
265x8
285x5
305x2
305x2
325x1

I used wraps for most of the "heavy" sets, but I left everything off for the last single. I didn't need freaking equipment for a measly 325, but damned if I didn't just barely get it up. Pathetic. Frustrating. I feel lost. I drop a few pounds, leave the carbs out for a week and all of a sudden my squat drops 100lb?

If I keep getting weaker as the weight drops I'll switch things up, but if I stay around where I am I may just stick with it in hopes that once I bring the carbs back in the strength will come back too.
Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote