Italian Proud
Max Brawn
Points: 6,751, Level: 54 Points: 6,751, Level: 54 Points: 6,751, Level: 54
Activity: 28% Activity: 28% Activity: 28%

Training Exp: 2 years
Training Type: Wendler 531
Fav Exercise: Squats/Deads
Fav Supp: Food
dzarello is a master memberdzarello is a master memberdzarello is a master memberdzarello is a master memberdzarello is a master memberdzarello is a master memberdzarello is a master memberdzarello is a master memberdzarello is a master memberdzarello is a master memberdzarello is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Good luck man. Subscribed. Smash some PRs.
Thanks Steve! Thats the plan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJosh View Post
Great luck with those goals. Smash!
Appreciate your support!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatter View Post
Amazing how much stronger you are now DZ! You've come a long way and your really doing 531 justice for being on it so long.

I wonder what is more brutal - the drop or strip sets or BBB sets haha

At any rate, a real pleasure to see you at MAB DZ!
I have gotten a lot stronger since starting 5/3/1. I have gotten a lot out the program and try to practice what Wendler preaches. I want to continue the program for as long as I progress. I have learned more about myself and how my body reacts to certain lifts. I also now believe I have the power, strength and toughness to lift almost anything. I am very mentally aware now.

More brutal by far is the strip sets. I rest very little between my last working set to the end of the strip sets. I did all 56 reps within 5-6 minutes. Totally floored me. I did really like doing the BBB sets. They will put hair on your chest if your not careful.

I'm glad you mentioned you were here. I was wondering where you went after you abruptly left M&S. It does seem there are more ppl here willing to help and lend advice and not talk down to others. Looking forward to meeting more ppl with common goals.

Thank you Squatter. Always appreciate your support.

I just want a place where I can be left alone to get strong and work off some aggression.
-Dave Tate-

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.
-Eleanor Roosevelt-

dzarello is offline   Reply With Quote