View Single Post
Old 06-15-2013, 08:29 PM   #10
Dray
Max Brawn
Points: 10,100, Level: 67 Points: 10,100, Level: 67 Points: 10,100, Level: 67
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%

Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: bench press
Dray is a master memberDray is a master memberDray is a master memberDray is a master memberDray is a master memberDray is a master memberDray is a master memberDray is a master memberDray is a master memberDray is a master memberDray is a master member

I think people like Jason Blaha (there are others doing this too, some of them very notable powerlifters, etc.) can only be good for strength sports, and others. In the long run.

There is, after all, a lot of bullshit to cut through. Fake naturals all over the damn place, along with "unspecified" men and women, in both cases many of whom set about selling countless wonder supplements to the eager and gullible, who truly believe that these products will give them what said "superhuman" figures have.

Not to mention, "train like so-and-so and look like him!", etc.

I totally understand why fake naturals do what they do. It's the default, so why on Earth would you put yourself at such a serious disadvantage, by not cheating the ridiculously ineffective drug testing in place? Makes sense, really.

But there is a lot of misinformation, and false hope, sold to the ignorant and vulnerable. This pisses me off.