View Single Post
Old 06-15-2013, 03:43 PM   #3
LindenGarcia18
Max Brawn
Points: 8,417, Level: 61 Points: 8,417, Level: 61 Points: 8,417, Level: 61
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%

Training Type: 5x5
Fav Exercise: One arm dumbbell rows.
LindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beast

Quote:
Foods grown without lots of pesticides and cattle reared with minimal antibiotics and so forth will always be better for us...but the term organic, to some degree, is a scam.
This.

People on here who know me, Know I don't trust these big companys (can't see how anyone would knowing what they put in our food)

I personally grow all my own Fruit and vegetables.
I have an allotment, where I grow the stuff.

Most I can grow, and other fruits we can't grow here in the UK, I get fresh from the Canary Islands.
We have friends who moved here from the Canary islands like us, who import fruit and vegetables here into the country and sell them as organic.
We know they're organic too, because we know the family that grows them back in the islands.

So, basically, I'm lucky enough to get pretty much any fruit or vegetable I want, fresh and organic.

Growing your own stuff is always better, no doubt.

They taste better, and they're better for you.
LindenGarcia18 is offline   Reply With Quote