Thread: Q&A with BBOD
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2013, 01:11 PM   #569
steveninthematrix
Brawn
Points: 663, Level: 13 Points: 663, Level: 13 Points: 663, Level: 13
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

steveninthematrix has made some good postssteveninthematrix has made some good postssteveninthematrix has made some good postssteveninthematrix has made some good postssteveninthematrix has made some good postssteveninthematrix has made some good postssteveninthematrix has made some good postssteveninthematrix has made some good postssteveninthematrix has made some good postssteveninthematrix has made some good postssteveninthematrix has made some good posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcvd1215 View Post
Bbod...I've been following bodypart split training for a year now while cutting..I went from 225lbs to now 190lbs.. now I'm wanting to bulk up and put on as much muscle as I can over the next 2-3 years and I also want to gain strength. I'm apprehensive about upper/lower as I'm used to hitting each bodypart with high volume...will I grow on an upper/lower only hitting upper body twice a week? What kind of routine do u recommend?..I'm hoping u can give me some advice on this matter...at the end of the day I just want to get big, strong, massive and muscular..thanks.

no one in the 40's and 50's (before dbol), used split training...

protein synthesis lasts 48 hours + - ... to cut weight, high volume frequent training is fine.... but to gain muscle, higher intensity lower volume is what I'd recommend..

as MM said, 'you can train hard, or long, but not both'

dont be apprehensive
steveninthematrix is offline   Reply With Quote